viernes


Self Evaluation of my academic year




This year we have experienced many things, for me, from the beginning was a little tricky, because we know that this is the last year that we are in college. That is why we must have all work reliz. Complete all fields, worrying about having good grades and have a good practice to start next year with our professional practice. We have also a some difficult task because we started to develop our thesis, which is called "undergraduate seminar", personally this has been very difficult, as I had never done anything like it. Well, then I will present in more detail some of the important things this year in academic terms.



I must admit that this year has been a special year, mainly because it is the last year of my career, well, the last year with class in the university because I do the professional practice the next year to get my teaching diploma. Overall this year was very good for me, I had classes that I liked a lot and had good grades, in the first semester I had better grades than the latter. Anyway I feel this was the year that has contributed to my teacher training, training that is essential for my future work.
As for our thesis (I say we because it is a work I'm doing with a partner) have been a work very hard for me because I had never made an invetigation seriously.
Of everything, what I've always liked is the practice, I love school and be with the children in the classroom, I like to do classes.
As for the subjects I have had some that I've loved and some that I consider a bit boring, knowing that are important to my training, between the classes that I liked most are: Mathematics, Education Policies, Teaching, Assessment, among others, and my least liked are: ethics and management.



Finally I believe that this has been a very productive year and where I learned more, I think in this last remaining class time will succeed in my goals and I can pass the clases, even those who have been more difficult. I think this is a test to prove that I can do some things I never thought I could do. And also to realize that all efforts are very important results, in this case, I would be the first person in my family to earn a degree.

1 comentario:

  1. You have worked hard to get where you are now, so I hope everything is fine when you do your practice.
    Don't forget to continue studying English after you graduate.
    Please have a glance at your corrected post.
    This year we have experienced many things. For me IT was a little tricky from the beginning, because we know that this is the last year that we are in college. That is why we must (/) all work HAPPILY AND complete all OUR SUBJECTS, worrying about having good grades and (/) good BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE SO AS TO to start next year with our professional practice. We have also BEEN DOING some difficult task because we started to develop our thesis, which is called "undergraduate seminar". Personally this has been very difficult, as I had never done anything like THIS BEFORE. Well, NEXT I will present in more detail some of the important things THAT HAVE HAPPENED TO ME this year in academic terms.



    I must admit that this year has been a special year, mainly because it is the last year of my career, well, AT LEAST the last year with classES in the FACULTY because I’M GOIN TO do MY professional practice (/) next year to get my teaching diploma.
    Overall, this year was very good for me: I had classes that I liked a lot and GOT good grades -in the first semester I had better grades than IN the latter. Anyway I feel this was the year that has contributed to my teacher training, training that is essential for my future work.
    As for our thesis (I say we because it is a work I'm doing with a partner) IT haS been a very hard TASK for me because I had never made an invetigation seriously.
    Of ALL thingS, what I've always liked is the practice, I love school and beING with the children in the classroom, I like to do classes.
    As for the subjects I have had some that I've loved and some that I consider a bit boring, IN SPITE OF THE FACT that THEY are important to my training. AMONG the classes that I liked THE most are: Mathematics, Education Policies, Teaching, Assessment, among others, and my least liked are: ethics and management.



    Finally I believe that this has been a very productive year and A TIME WHEN I learned more, AND I think in thESE last remaining classES I will succeed in my goals and I WILL BE ABLE TO pass the COURSES, even those whICH have been more difficult. I think this is a test to prove that I can do some things I never thought I could do. And also to realize that all efforts BRING ALONG very important results -In this case, I would be the first person in my family to earn a degree.

    ResponderEliminar