viernes




Actually I have not defined a country that I like to travel, because it is something that is not already in my plans, but if I have to choose one, I choose Australia.
I like to go to Australia, because I love animals and in this country there are various species really nice as kangaroos and koalas. I really do not know much of this country, that's why I like to visit.
The only truth I know is that the crocodile hunter's Australasian, well, it was Australasian because he is dead I know because I saw a television a program called Bindi or some like that, who is the daughter of Crocodile Hunter. In fact my son loves the program, he sees on the Discovery Kids Channel, and that is where they talk a lot of Australia. they talk about animals that live there and showing the landscapes are beautiful.
Another thing I know about Australia is that it is a big island located in Oceania, the official language of this country is English, so this blog helps me in the language if ever I go to Australia.
I like going to Australia as a tourist, just relax and know the beautiful things of this country
I think it would be interesting to see different species of animals in this country, because as I said, there are a lot.

1 comentario:

  1. Remember that if you say "I like to go to Australia" or "I like to visit Australia" it means that you usually go there. If you want to express a wish o desire say "I would like to go ...", "I'd like to visit....".

    ResponderEliminar