viernes


GREY´S ANATOMY


I love this topic, because I can talk about my favorite series “Grey´s Anatomy” this is a series that chronicles the life of a medical resident named Meredith Grey. in this series, many things happen as romance between doctors, problems with patients, etc, what I like about this series is that it keeps me alert all the time. I did not miss a single chapter bridges because whenever something interesting happens and if I do not see it, I miss the chapters Countable. Gréy´s Anatomy es it is on Mondays at ten or at eleven pm. I do not know exactly what time because now I'm hoping that next season starts, on Sony cannel.
the main characters Gray's Anatomy are:
Meredith Grey: she is the protagonist, she tells the story.
Derek
Shepherd: is the doctor who is in love with meredith, but they have many problems.
Cristina Yang: She is best friends with meredith
Alex Karev: is also a resident doctor, the beginning is very unfriendly
Isobel "Izzie" Stevens: is a resident doctor, lives in the Meredith´s house and is the girlfriend of Alex.
George O'Malley: is a resident doctor and eternal love with Meredith, but he died on the sixth season.
These are the most important characters,of course there are more characters, but too many to name them all.
Of course I recommend this series is the best in the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario